Curiouser and Curiouser . . .

When you leave your home or go to bed, make sure to turn off and unplug your Christmas lights! While we normally think of them becoming overloaded or overheating, curious pets can start fires too! Pets can become curious about the lights, trees, and other decorations and get tangled up, move lights onto flammable materials, and more. They can also chew on all of the cords!

To keep your furry family safe (and your home intact!), make sure to unplug those lights! Your wallet will thank you when the power bill comes in!

Thanks to the Oregon Office of State Fire Marshal for the graphic and the advice!

Help us spread like wildfire and share today! Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Print this page
Print
Email this to someone
email