Winter weather has finally caught up with us!
On these cold, snowy winter days and nights, keep fire safe!
- Use extra layers of clothing and blankets to help you stay warm.
- Keep anything that can burn at LEAST 3 feet away from fireplaces, space heaters, wood stoves, and any other heating units!
- Turn portable heaters off when you leave the room or go to bed.
- Generators are for outdoor use ONLY! NEVER use them inside – not even in the garage, not even with a door or window open!
- Check on your family, friends, and neighbors – particularly those most at risk, such as older adults and people with disabilities!
Snuggle down and stay safe! As always, we’re here if you need us!